In this piece, we’ll examine every facet of the VICTONY AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup. The Victony dual-band AC1200 wireless extender, which has four external antennas and offers excellent Wi-Fi range at home or at work, will be the first thing we look at.
You can start using the internet in a matter of minutes because of how quickly everything is set up and configured.The bulk of expander products on the market are compatible with it because it supports IEEe802.11a/ac/n/g/b standards. Knowing that it is a plug-in and supports WPS, it launches fast.
VICTONY AC1200 Wifi Extender Setup via wps method
- Place the extender first in the empty spot and in the centre of the router.
- Make sure your router is sending the expansion device at least 50% of the data.
- After powering it on, put the Victony AC1200 enlargement in “continuous/extender mode.”
- Hold on for a brief period of time until the power Light changes hue to a brilliant green.
- Next, access the Wi-Fi settings on each of your devices, including your phone, tablet, and portfolio, and link to Victony’s wifi name. Victony Extension or Wireless-N will be employed.
- You will appear as a password-protected open network as a result.
- When connecting is complete, the notification “No internet” will show up.
- The next step is to choose the network you want to expand, give it a name, and then confirm by entering the network password.
- It will reboot for about 60 seconds after all adjustments have been made before your computers can be added.
- You should join your devices to the Victony AC1200 rebroadcast network, which should be visible in your Wi-Fi list. (SSID EXT).
Note:- If you need any help regarding your victony wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
Victony AC1200 extender WPS method
- Connect the Victony AC1200 extender system using WPS beginning in the same area.
- Press and hold the WPS button for two seconds after the AC1200’s power light has steadied for a few seconds.
- After 10 to 15 seconds, the LED lights on both devices should start to blink, indicating a good configuration.
- As a result, the Victony wa1200 would have all green WPS LEDs.
- If this doesn’t work, keep in mind to restart the extender and attempt again.
- The extension can then be removed and put somewhere within the router’s coverage, for example.
- Your Wi-Fi extender’s passcode will be shown on the SSID EXT List.
Victony AC1200 extender setup via wps method
Access point mode is without any question faster than range extension mode. Use or construct an Ethernet wire in your walls that is 20 to 30 feet long. Before we start, make sure the devices are switched on and in access point mode.
- Create wa1200 as the main entrance.
- Prior to using your AC1200, connect it to the intended spot.
- From the LAN port on your repeater, connect an Ethernet wire to the LAN extender port.
- Your name will show up in the Wi-Fi list if you link your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- On the linked devices, open a browser and enter 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- The setup page for the Victony AC1200 extender is then presented. The sign-up page is now being referenced. As the username and associated password, type “admin”. Everything is extremely tiny.
- Choose the “entry point” from the setup wizard after providing your credentials, and then click Next.
- The SSID, authentication, and password of a new access point will now be requested.
- When it resumes, you can connect your devices to the newly created network.